Australian Centre for Renewable Energy – Board Appointed
11 May 2010
The Australian Government today announced the appointment of the seven member inaugural Board of the Australian Centre for Renewable Energy (ACRE).
The ACRE Board Members are:
• Chair – Professor Mary O’Kane, NSW Chief Scientist and Scientific Engineer
• Dr Bruce Godfrey, Chair of the Australian Solar Institute Research Advisory Committee and a member of the AusIndustry Climate Ready Committee
• Mr Steve MacDonald, CEO of Transfield Services Infrastructure Fund and a member of the Clean Energy Council Board
• Ms Amanda Heyworth, CEO of the Playford Capital technology seed fund
• Dr Brian Spalding, a Commissioner of the Australian Energy Market Commission
• Dr Beverley Ronalds, Group Executive, Energy, at the Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) and a member of the Board of Innovation Australia
• Mr Richard Bolt, Secretary of the Victorian Government Department of Primary Industries.